Welcome Guest! Please feel free to post in the guest lounge or register if you are interested in the site. You may also request for your account to be activated after registering in the guest lounge as well.

Augusta National Golf Course. GolfCourse
Welcome Guest! Please feel free to post in the guest lounge or register if you are interested in the site. You may also request for your account to be activated after registering in the guest lounge as well.

Augusta National Golf Course. GolfCourse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Augusta National Golf Course.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albatross

Albatross

Augusta National Golf Course. Empty
PostSubject: Augusta National Golf Course.   Augusta National Golf Course. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm sure most of you know this course. It's where the "US Masters" is held. Out of any golf course, I would like to play there the most. But there isn't any chance, unless you're invited, or playing as a guest of a member. And I heard members have to pay $500,000 a year just to stay a member.

What do you guys think of this course?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Augusta National Golf Course.   Augusta National Golf Course. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm

It's a great course for one of my favorite tournaments. I would love to play there as well.
Back to top Go down
https://golfersparadise.forumotion.com
Puttin from the Rough

PostSubject: Re: Augusta National Golf Course.   Augusta National Golf Course. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:46 pm

I would shoot like a 100 if I played there.. But I'd like to play there just so I could tell people I played there. Bragging rights...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Augusta National Golf Course.   Augusta National Golf Course. Empty

Back to top Go down

Augusta National Golf Course.
Page 1 of 1