Welcome Guest! Please feel free to post in the guest lounge or register if you are interested in the site. You may also request for your account to be activated after registering in the guest lounge as well.

A quick swing tip GolfCourse
Welcome Guest! Please feel free to post in the guest lounge or register if you are interested in the site. You may also request for your account to be activated after registering in the guest lounge as well.

A quick swing tip GolfCourse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quick swing tip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Admin

A quick swing tip Empty
PostSubject: A quick swing tip   A quick swing tip EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Here is a good basic adjustment to your swing if you are having trouble controlling your fades or hooks:

If you cannot stop fading, open the club face and try to pull it. On the other hand, if you find yourself constantly pulling the ball, close the club face and try to push the ball. Continue to do this until you feel like you have resolved the problem.
Back to top Go down
https://golfersparadise.forumotion.com
Albatross

Albatross

A quick swing tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick swing tip   A quick swing tip EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Ha, when I started out, I used to fade it alot. Until I started to open up my club face, and progressively, my shot improved. It's effective, good tip.
Back to top Go down

A quick swing tip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: On the Course :: Tips and Drills-
Jump to: